Welcome, my name is Kerry Hartigan and I am the founder of Interweave
Bringing with me a passion for social justice, equity, transparency and efficiency I have been involved in working with people and community based organisations since 1991. I have been engaged predominately with not for profit organisations across a wide range of disciplines and capacities. I have held roles in the areas of youth work, alcohol and other drugs, aged community care, disability services and training, and have worked in the capacity of volunteer, front line support worker, program coordinator, supervisor, mentor, consultant, trainer and manager. This experience has provided me with the opportunity to view services and individual needs from a wide range of perspectives.
Most recent work has included:
- NDIS registered provider for Coordination of Supports and Plan Management
- Working alongside disability service providers in preparation for the NDIS
- Facilitating peer group mentoring for community service teams
- Engaging with individuals and families in supporting them in planning as they move towards the NDIS
- Facilitating accredited training in Community Services Work, Case Management, Disability Services, Mental Health and Community Sector Management
- Development and delivery of programs with the Disability Justice Project
- Developing creative detailed support plans with people with disabilities
- Tender and grant writing for major projects
- Presentations to community groups
- Internal service reviews in preparations for audit and/or third party verification
- Workshop facilitation eg: Reframing Leadership Developing a Conflict Resilient Workplace, Emotional Intelligence, Human Resources, Change Management
I hold the following qualifications:
Diploma of Disability, Graduate Certificate in Social Science (Community Sector Management), Bachelor Social Science (Welfare), Cert IV Training and Assessment, Cert III Financial Services as well as various Statements of Attainment in Auditing, Financial Services and Business.
I keep up to date through engagement in sector networks and participation in ongoing professional development activities. I am a member of the Australian Association of Community Workers, a registered National Disability Practitioner and an approved Case Manager with the Lifetime Care and Support Authority. I have access to a network of professional practitioners who I work in partnership with to meet individual need.
Contact Kerry on 0427648904 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we might work together to meet your needs